What is frustration?
- Frustration is when a visitor does something that suggests they are frustrated with your web page
- What we do is remember when a visitor clicks or taps on something, and nothing happens for a few seconds.
- For example, say you try to fill in a form, and press the “submit” button, and it doesn’t do anything. No errors, no loading message; just nothing. That’s frustration.
- What we often see is people clicking on things they expect to be clickable, like headings, or images, and getting frustrated when that doesn’t do anything. This often tells you where you’re missing something important that they want.
- You can record your own frustration events, if you wish, via our API.