Does Silktide work with Single Sign-On (SSO)?
Yes, Silktide offers SSO. Getting SSO set up with Silktide is a simple process that will require some effort from both IT teams.
- Silktide only supports Service Provider Initiated login flow.
- Silktide uses the Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) authorization standard only.
- The user’s email address must be the NameID field.
- Premier or higher service level. If you do not have this, speak with your Account Manager.
- Permission from your IT Security Desk to enable SSO.
- Decide if Auto-Provisioning is right for you.
- If using Auto-Provisioning choose the default permission group(s).
- Which email domains should be permitted to use this SSO configuration? (e.g., @companyname.com)