This screen shows areas of the website which are not following a range of marketing best practices.
You should improve the content on your website for SEO and SEM. This page ignores technical issues and focuses on areas content editors can improve.
What it covers
The following checks fall under best practice by default:
- Alternative text should be present in images
- Every page should contain a heading
- Every page should define a title
- Meta descriptions should be present for relevant pages
- Alternative text should be relevant
How to use it
Violations of best practices are shown at the bottom of the screen. These are sorted with the most severe first
Click on a page to view specific best practice issues with that page in the Inspector.