The checks screen shows you what Silktide is recommending to improve an area of your website. Depending on your account, you may have a number of checks screens, including checks for Content, Accessibility, Marketing, User Experience, Privacy and more.
Each check shows you:
- Title – the name of the check describing the action to take
- Assignees – the list of assignees if assigned. Selecting the ‘Assign me’ link (or clicking on assignee profile pictures if assigned) will open a modal window to update the check assignees
- Impact – the overall impact this check’s found issues are having on your scores
- Priority – the priority of the check shown as a colored icon of a specific shape to the left-hand side of the check
Priorities range from:
- Red circle (highest priority)
- Orange triangle
- Yellow square
- Grey hexagon (lowest priority)
You can select any check to view a detailed description, additional help content such as videos guides, and the list of website areas failing this check.